This sales trainee sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Sales Trainee
Sales Trainee Job Purpose: Learns sales process by completing training assignments and rotation.
Sales Trainee Job Duties:
- Learns sales administration by completing rotation in sales office functions.
- Learns sales process by completing training program; completing study assignments.
- Observes sales process by traveling with sales representatives; attending sales and service calls.
- Practices sales process by calling on existing and then new accounts; adhering to established sales steps.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational improvement opportunities; reading sales and marketing publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in sales and marketing organizations.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Energy Level, Self-Motivated, Self-Development, Motivation for Sales, Verbal Communication, Handles Rejection, Deals with Uncertainty, Handles Pressure, Self-Confidence, Business Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals
Learn more and recruiting and hiring: