This quality processing laboratory technician sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Quality Processing Laboratory Technician
Quality Processing Laboratory Technician Job Purpose: Verifies product compliance to quality standard by maintaining equipment; monitoring production.
Quality Processing Laboratory Technician Job Duties:
- Maintains computerized scale system by keeping units operational and current with formulations; monitoring and verifying records.
- Maintains factory processes and procedures to standard by using statistical methods for monitoring and charting; notifying production supervisor of noncompliance.
- Prepares experimental design projects by mixing test batches in laboratory banbury or mill method.
- Releases materials by evaluating all results and visual inspection methods; determining status of nonshippable or usable material.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains stock of forms and spare parts by verifying inventory of items; notifying laboratory manager when items are needed.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Quality Focus, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Supply Management, Statistical Analysis, Analyzing Information , PC Proficiency, Data Maintenance, Equipment Maintenance, Equipment Calibration, Productivity, System Administration
Find out more about how to hire: