This java server engineer sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Java Server Engineer
Java Server Engineer Job Purpose: Develops server systems by designing, developing, and installing Java software solutions.
Java Server Engineer Job Duties:
- Evaluates Web applications by studying systems flow, data usage, and data requirements.
- Plans server solutions by developing flowcharts, layouts, and diagrams; defining system specifications, including functionality, connectivity, and security.
- Installs server solutions by applying Java tools; building custom designs; developing DBMS; completing prototypes; resolving problems.
- Validates server solution by developing and conducting test scripts.
- Improves server solutions by conducting systems analyses; identifying problems; evaluating alternative solutions.
- Updates job knowledge by studying upgraded Java development tools and programming techniques; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects client operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes information services and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Java, Java Beans, Java Servlets, JDBC Programming, Web Programming Skills, TCP/IP Networks, Software Development Process, Distributed Computing, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Technical Zeal
Find out more about writing a job description: