This data entry operator II sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Data Entry Operator II
Data Entry Operator II Job Purpose: Maintains database by entering, verifying, and balancing data.
Data Entry Operator II Job Duties:
- Prepares source data for entry by compiling and organizing data; establishing priorities.
- Enters data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving problems.
- Verifies and balances data by reviewing data; pulling and returning data to user for correction.
- Completes data management by sorting, batching, and archiving files.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Data Entry Skills, Problem Solving, Analyzing Information , Typing, Decision Making, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Thoroughness, Independence, Informing Others, Results Driven
Find out more about how to hire: